Are you interested in becoming a member of BRIDGES?
Applying to join BRIDGES is easy —
- Make sure that your business category hasn’t already been filled for the club you want to join. (See Portland and SW Portland Club pages for existing member categories.)
- Attend at least 2 BRIDGES meetings as a guest.
- Meet with the members of the club Membership Committee either in person or by phone. During this meeting you will be asked about the business you are representing, how BRIDGES may serve you, and how you can serve BRIDGES in return.
- Once membership is approved, fill out the online BRIDGES application or get a hard copy at a meeting. Submit with your application fee of $50 (online or in person at a meeting).
- Sign the Letter of Intention for BRIDGES. (Available once membership is approved.)
- Pay an annual fee of $48
We look forward to your participation in BRIDGES! If you have any questions, please contact us.
Your role as a member is:
- Agree to the bylaws
- Commit to attend a minimum of 75% of the meetings per quarter, generally accepted as 3 out of 4 meetings per month to remain active. Participation is a huge part of being a member of BRIDGES and is a unique part of relationship building. Members are encouraged to prioritize attendance on a regular basis and schedule BRIDGES Networking into the calendar as a part of doing business.
- If you are going to be absent, we ask that you inform the club through our online absentee form on the BRIDGES website. This allows you to have an excused absence.
- Promote BRIDGES by inviting others to join the fun and business building.